Friday, October 11, 2013

Hyundai Unveils a Zombie Defense Concept Car at NY Comic-Con (October 11th 2013)

In celebration of their 10 year anniversary, The Walking Dead Comic Series has teamed up with Hyundai, to produce this amazing marvel of motorist mayhem. The design of which was decided by the votes of users who downloaded The Walking Dead Chop Shop app for IOS or Android. This app gave users the ability modify different Hyundai models, in preparation of the impending apocalyptic zombie doom, then share their creations with friends, and family. This tactical urban defense vehicle was unveiled on the showroom floor today, here art NY Comic-Con armed with a rooftop turret, razor wired windows, a vast collection of blades affixed to the exterior of the reinforced car body, and it was probably the two front mounted chain saws that were most talked about here in the audience of the unveiling.
 Examining the zombie car more closely, I was met with dark feelings that pulled me out of the excitement of the moment, and it was there, in that moment that seemed timeless, that  I found my mind filled with swirling thoughts of my loved ones, my family. The things that I would be willing to do in this car to protect them, and keep them safe. Suddenly I snapped back into myself, shuffling past the cars display to allow other event goers a chance to get a look. I don't believe there was a single person in the crowd that was not taken back by the amount of attention to detail given to this project. Then we decided to go see the rest of the event. There were so many thing to see at the over populated convention, but this was surely an exhibition not to be missed.

As always, thank you for reading-ZWAS
Zachary Sellen
Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zombiewaste

No comments:

Post a Comment